Não consigo parar de ouvir !


Sabe aquela música que você ouve todo dia e mesmo que todo mundo já esteja cansado de você ouvir , você acaba ouvindo mais milhares de vezes ? Pois bem , eis as três músicas que eu estou ouvindo e muitos nesses últimos dias.


No matter how far we go
I want the whole world to know
I want you bad
And I won't have it any other way
No matter what the people say
I know that we'll never break
Cause our love was made


You don't need no other lover
We can keep it undercover
Start with colours
They always get away with attitude
But they'll try to convince you of your mood
And what you want they'll give it to you
But it's only therapy, that's all they do


Agora me conte , quais as músicas que você não conseguem parar de ouvir ?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário